Thursday, September 17, 2015

#WINNING

0 Comments


I enjoyed talking to each of you one-on-one at the Meet & Greet this week! From climbing to dancing to reading, I discovered that I have a lot in common with y'all. I also learned that I, once again, have been blessed with an AWESOME group of students! I'm really looking forward to this year! Woohoo!

In addition to our social time, I also shared some information to help you make the most of your year. May I present to you... WAVA WINNING! Yes, I shared the secret to online success...
 

In my 10 years as a WAVA teacher, I've found that there are a 
few things students can do to ensure success. 

My Top Four Tips are...




 






[click on any image on this page to enlarge it]

Another important part of learning is COMMUNICATION. As you go through your lessons and attend Class Connects, let me know if you need help!  

Happy Learning!

0 comments:

Post a Comment