Monday, October 5, 2020

Division is Di-lovely

4 Comments

Hey kids! Let's review how to find quotients of whole numbers with up to 4-digit dividends! Sweet!






Here's a catchy tune to help you remember the steps of long division!








Sometimes it helps to have a good old fashioned multiplication chart handy. You can use it for long division, finding area, fractions, and of course multiplication. I like this one because it's colorful and easy to use. If you think you might want to use one, you can print it out and glue it to the inside of your math notebook cover.



If you would like some extra help with division or you're in the mood for a new math game. Click on the links below!



Remember to e-mail me if you have questions or need help.

4 comments:

Anonymous September 23, 2014 at 2:48 PM

Cant wait! Alex

Anonymous September 24, 2014 at 2:16 PM

Thanks, I really enjoyed the videos,
Bethany

Makenna September 29, 2014 at 12:54 PM

I am good at division, but I don't like it. I don't enjoy it as much as science.

Anonymous October 1, 2014 at 9:08 AM

Thank you for the videos they helped me understand division a little more.
Darla

Post a Comment