Thursday, March 6, 2014

Lesson Reflection

1 Comments

For this month's work sample. I'd like to you attend a Class Connect and write up a reflection about what you learned and how you contributed to the class. You can attend any Class Connect... even a Monday Meeting will do. If you attended a Class Connect this week that you want to tell me about, that's fine!

Use the Class Connect Reflection sheet to think about the class you attended. When you are done, you can k-mail, e-mail or mail it to me before March 28.

In order to contribute, you'll have to participate in a live class, not a recording.

 
If you need the printable copy, check your k-mail or click here.

[Teacher Friends: for a generic Exit Ticket to use for any subject or lesson, click here]

Please let me know if you have any questions.
I look forward to your reflections!

1 comments:

Sami or Jonny March 10, 2014 at 5:17 PM

Cool! I will do that this week!

Post a Comment