Friday, March 28, 2014

I {Heart} Books

0 Comments


Ah books…

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

I love thee cover, binding, pages crisp and bright

The times my soul can read, to its overwhelming delight

On the beach, at school, in bed at night.

I’ll read thee by sun and candle-light. 

Heroes, animals, kids from decades past,

Hand a book to me, so I can read at last.


I'm totally not even joking. I love books.


They make such nice companions.

Literally.


I usually read one book at home and I listen to another while I'm driving in the car. I especially love children's chapter books and young adult fiction. As many of you know, I am always on the look out for new books to read and you guys have recommended some amazing novels! 

I've been reading for quite a few years now, and I do have my favorites. When I decided to write this post, I thought I would list my Top 10. Then, I realized that was quite a challenging task! Instead, I've come up with grade-level categories. Books were sorted based on reading level, maturity level, and the age of the novel's main characters.

NOTE: The books below are my recommendations as of today, March 31, 2014. The list will grow and change as I discover new children's literature!

Click on the graphics below for a closer look at titles and authors.










To read my post on Boy Books, click here.
For my list of Chick Picks, click here.
To see what the high schoolers are reading, click here.


What book would you add to my list of recommendations? 


Stay tuned for student Book Club samples later in the week.

Yours truly,

0 comments:

Post a Comment