Thursday, January 31, 2013

Howdy Techies!

8 Comments

Welcome to Semester Two!

If you are here, you are probably in my Computer Literacy or Image Design course. Feel free to look around and view the past posts. I will update this blog every week with tips and tricks, so check back often!

I am excited to work with all of you this semester. In Comp Lit, we are going to learn a lot about the internet, word processing, spreadsheets, e-mail, blogging and other tech-eriffic stuff. In Image Design, we will manipulate photos and images using Gimp, a free online program.

I will give +5 Extra Credit points per month to those of you who comment on this blog (no last names please). You can join the site by clicking on "Join this site" under Befriend on the left of this page.

Check your Comp Lit and Image Design courses for calendars and assignments. Then, let me know if you need help with anything.
What do you think about this blog? 
Are you ready to get started?

Have a great semester!

8 comments:

Ian B. February 1, 2013 at 10:31 PM

I think the blog looks really nice, and it's cool to get an update every once in a while!
I'm really looking forward to Computer Literacy, and almost can't wait to start the semester!

Hanan February 4, 2013 at 1:07 PM

i'm not very good with computers so i'm kind of worried how i'll do in class, but i'll try my best. hope to get along with everyone. ^_^

Yamilex C February 4, 2013 at 2:49 PM

I really think this blog has a lot of cool stuff. Yes I'm ready to get started with my class of Image Design & Editing. I like working with pictures. :)

katie M. February 6, 2013 at 11:41 AM

I'm good with computers because I had a computer class last year but I cann't wait to get started and learn more (:

Natasha R February 8, 2013 at 9:51 AM

I think this blog is awesome, and will help a lot.
I am already pretty good with computers, between me simply messing around and what my dad (who is an engineer, where good with electronics is a *must*) has shown me.

Anonymous February 21, 2013 at 9:17 PM

i'm very good with computers.... , messin round and such, i just know my way around

~maria

Malena April 11, 2013 at 11:24 AM

I can see a LOT of effort was put into this site, it is so amazing! I don't think I could ever create something this awe inspiring! Bravisimo.

remi daniliuc May 28, 2013 at 3:01 PM

I would love to be able to design something like this, but I`ll settle for s simple one just to pass the course. You are great at designing.

Post a Comment