Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Monthly Book Trailer... Kickoff!

0 Comments

As a teacher, a mom, a graphic designer, a book lover, and a techno-nerd, I am a big fan of book trailers. Like a movie trailer, a book trailer gives you a quick visual glimpse of a story. Early book trailers included author interviews and still-shots from the stories. These days, they are imaginative mini productions which include animation, music, actors, and voiceovers. From picture books to novels, you can find many trailers online - some created by the author and publisher, others created by fans of the book.

For my New Year's resolution, I am going to add a new book trailer to my class blog each month. By doing this, I hope to encourage reading, inspire creativity and prompt trips to the library!


If you would like to create a trailer of a favorite book, check out this site. When you are finished, send it to me and I might add it to a Book Trailer Tuesday post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment